Since you are considering a new bathroom vanity, there are a few factors you want to consider. Our informative guide will assist you in your decision. Please feel free to peruse our site for design ideas or as a bathroom remodeling resource.
Why You Should Select a Bathroom Vanity
By selecting a new bathroom vanity, you adopt a new classic or contemporary touch to your bathroom and home. Typically replacing dull or boring built-in sinks, counters, and mirrors, a new bathroom vanity will enhance the beauty and style of your bathroom, forming a perfect combination of beauty and function. There is a wide selection of bathroom vanity shapes, sizes, colors, styles, textures, and models.
How to Choose the Correct Bathroom Vanity
Installing a new bathroom vanity is a stylish and effective way to give your bathroom a whole new appearance. Since your bathroom vanity can frequently serve as your bathroom’s centerpiece, it is very important to carefully consider the style and function of your new bathroom vanity. Many of our customers want stylish and elegant bathroom vanities. Vanities are built in a variety of styles including antique, Victorian, and contemporary vanities.
Prior to selecting a particular bathroom vanity, determine your home’s personal style. For example, does your home encompass a more modern look or is it decorated with antique furnishings? Incorporate the design of your home into your bathroom to produce a soothing and relaxing space.
Bathroom Vanity Selection Tips
• If your bathroom space is more limited, select a more narrow vanity with a single sink. You can then keep your bath necessities in a slim shelf and keep towels in a decorative basket.
• For larger bathrooms, consider a double sink vanity. With many styles to choose from, double vanities allow enough space for two persons using the bathroom at the same time.
• Purchasing complete bathroom vanity sets, including mirrors and linen cabinets, will give you a more complete look for your bathroom and provides more value than purchasing each piece separately.
• More traditional vanities feature darker wood grain finishes and elegant accents which help to give a more elegant or antique feel.
• Contemporary or modern bathroom vanities create a sleek and sharp environment. These vanities feature clean lines and smooth finishes.
BuyVanitiesOnline. Copyright © 2002-2008 All rights reserved.
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CST